Transport Manager

At Pitstop Transport Management we have in excess of 20 years personal experience within the haulage and transport logistics industry. From light to heavy goods vehicles including trailers and associated equipment. The Pitstop Transport Management  team have managed their own transport fleets, financed haulage, operated under CPC Licence, O License’s nationally and internationally.

Here at Pitstop Transport Management we have DVSA/VOSA qualifications for National and International Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC), providing expert, confidential advice with step by step guided support. We provide a service that supports your transport haulage business to meet the required legislation as set out by DVSA/VOSA.

Smaller HGV fleets and single operators cannot afford a full time Transport Manager.  Sometimes they do not appreciate the benefits, cost saving or the role that one plays on today’s busy roads which are full of risk to ourselves and other users. Pitstop Transport Management can tailor a support package to suit any size fleet, large or single driver.

If you operate a vehicle over 3.5t Gross Maximum Weight you are required by law to have an Operators License (O Licence). This may result in requiring a Transport Manager to ensure you are operating legally and within the requirements of your Operators License. Compliance to the rules and regulations set out by The Department of Transport is your responsibility and part of your O licence agreement.  All parts of the licence are regulated and enforced by the  DVSA (Driver Vehicle and Services Agency) formally known as VOSA (Vehicle and Operator Services Agency). They have the authority to remove your vehicle from the road, can you afford that?

Pitstop Transport Management provide a service to suit and support your business needs, from single owner operators to national fleets. No matter whether a single consultation to an agreed number of visits and on going support if needed by you. We can support you should you have had a prohibition notice, immobilisation or fixed penalties by DVSA/VOSA. Our aim is to support the road haulage industry, keeping you on the road to meet your customers expectations. Choose from the list on the right to see what we do, how we do it and how you could benefit from our affordable services brought in-house to you.

External/Interim Transport Manager (CPC holder for your company).

If you operate any vehicle over 3.5t you are required by law to have an Operators Licence (O Licence), which is applied for, through The Traffic Commissioners’ Office.

In order to satisfy your O Licence Requirements, it is necessary for you, or a Transport Manager on your behalf to hold a Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).

The CPC Holder is required to ensure you are operating legally and within the requirements of your O Licence and the rules and regulations set out by The Department of Transport, which is regulated by VOSA (Vehicle and Operating Services Agency).

At Transport Manager Help we can provide a number of consultancy options and will work on behalf to assist you with your O Licence requirements including;

• External Transport Manager/O Licence Holder – Transport Manager Help could be your nominated CPC Holder

If you would like to know more about how we can help you with and long term or short term CPC Holder Requirements please contact us here or call  07950 357089.